A project manager is to supervise and design residential custom cabinetry and mill work projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints, effectively working with project team members, consisting of co-workers, suppliers and contractors, architects, and homeowners. Responsibilities include meeting with customers, estimating project costs, shop drawing creation, material purchasing, hiring subcontractors, and site measuring. Must have the ability to coordinate and oversee final cabinetry production and installation. An understanding of custom cabinet manufacturing, the residential construction process, and the ability to work under deadlines are important for success. Associates or bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience, such as two to five years’ experience in an administration support role and/or construction project management related role.
- Competent computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Able to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Skilled in shop drawing production using auto-cad, & cabinet vision.
- Analytic skills for evaluating situations and problem solving.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Skills to work independently, and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Knowledge of face frame and European cabinet design and construction.
- Adept as researching project-related issues and products.
- Understanding casework and mill work trends, terminology, and products.
- Required experience: 2 years
Medical/Dental, 6 paid Holidays, PTO, 401K, Profit Sharing, Company paid Life Insurance